by Chris Devers
Understanding the main reasons behind overweight and obesity will be an effective tool to implement weight loss programs. In majority of the cases, consuming excess calories than the daily requirement and living a sedentary lifestyle are the two important causes. Therefore, in order to avoid it, you need to check your calorie intake by following a proper weight loss diet. So what is the best and the fastest weight loss diet today? Let’s take a look.
1. Green tea stimulates the release of certain hormones that control food cravings. It also helps to burn fat. Green tea is the most common ingredient in appetite suppressants that are prepared using a combination of natural substances.
2. While outdoors, indoors, at work, or wherever, make it a point to munch on healthy munchies like non-fat biscuits or nuts (avoid almonds, ground nuts, peanuts and cashews – try pine nuts and a handful of pistachios instead) or even a bowl of grapes and a cup of plain green tea (minus milk and sugar, except, of course brown sugar, if you find it a little too bitter, or squeeze in a lemon half). Drink lots of water between breakfast and lunch.
3. Individuals on the Slim-Fast diet usually find great freedom in having their meals planned out in advance. The advantages to a liquid diet are twofold–they are incredibly easy to follow and they reduce the likelihood of cheating by taking choice away from the dieter in favor of following an impartial “master plan.” However, while this paradoxical freedom through captivity is enjoyable for the first few weeks, eventually you can suffer from malaise through repetition and outright boredom with the plan. Although the basic model of two shakes and a healthy dinner cannot be altered, the spectrum of Slim-Fast products allows you to liven things up a bit and alleviate boredom. Rotate your chosen flavor of shake weekly to reawaken your taste buds and breathe some life into the die–enhanced long-term compliance is the reward.
4. Write it down. Research has shown that the simple act of keeping a food journal can double your weight loss. And it also give you a record to look back on so you can see what has worked and what has not in your diet.
5. Whenever you feel hungry, eat fresh vegetables. Vegetables like cabbage, spinach and broccoli have a low calorie-content and a high amount of fiber. Fiber helps suppress food cravings for a long period of time. Cauliflower, brussels sprouts, green peas and carrots also contain high amounts of fiber. As these vegetables are bulky, they fill up your stomach immediately and suppress hunger. Drinking vegetable juice before meals is also a good option.
6. You need to walk at least 3-4 km a week, which is about 10-15 minutes of walking in a day. You don’t have to do any vigorous exercises, just make sure you opt for the staircase instead of the elevator. Try walking distances like when you go to the store, or to a place that isn’t so far off. You can also try signing up for yoga classes to get your body in shape in a more relaxed setting to help you on how to cut calories.
7. Add 3 weekly session of resistance training. It is vitally important to preserve and/or build your muscle mass whether you are male or female. Muscle drives your fat burning metabolism.