by Ed Yourdon
How to drop 20 Lbs in 14 days can be a tough request. To make it happen you must hit just the right balance of diet, exercise, and rest. Right now we are going to discuss how Asian Women have the ability to drop excess weight so quickly, including following childbirth, and how you can employ these same tricks and tips to get lean fast.
How To Lose 20 Pounds In 2 Weeks
The first thing I advocate to my clientele about burning off so much fat in so short a timeframe is to be certain to pay attention to your entire body during the process.
If you feel pain, discomfort, lightheadedness, or other abnormal symptoms, I want you to stop the plan and see if you return to normal. You need to be careful because it effects everyone differently and you don’t want to force yourself past your own capabilities!
Now let’s look at some fundamentals:
1) You can forget carbohydrates – Carbohydrates are your worst adversary if you’re attempting to lose 20 pounds in just a couple weeks, mainly due to the fact they cause water retention, prevent fat deposits from being used up as energy, and push your insulin levels higher than they should be (which also limits weight loss).
Remove the carbs right away, especially “white” carbs like bread, pasta, rice, etc. You’re on a time limit so get serious for me. No carbohydrates! Make your diet include as much protein as you can, like tofu, fish, chicken, and lean meat. You’ll feel more full for a longer time frame, trust me.
2) Eradicate sugar – Of course sugar is a dilemma on a diet where we’re trying to lose 20 pounds in 2 weeks. It’s a simple carbohydrate, and worse, it’s typically made from high-fructose-corn-syrup, which is a big no-no.
Steer clear of sugar by consuming diet drinks that contain the natural leaf product “Stevia”. Stevia is an Asian secret we’ve employed for years to get thin and it tastes as good as sugar but contains NO calories.
3) More water – You hear it all the time but you have got to drink more water if you’re going to lose weight quickly. The purpose is due again to water retention. If you’re not getting enough water daily your body actually RETAINS more water and makes you look puffy/bloated.
Drink at least 6-8 glasses of water per day (8oz size) to make certain you’re not only not retaining water but are actually flushing toxins out of your system correctly.
4) Calories can’t exceed 1000 per day – You’re going to have to adhere to this one, fundamentally it’s the most important element to making your objective. Count your calories and try not to exceed 1000 total per day. Separate your meals into 4-5 seperate small snacks, that way you’ll rarely feel hungry. Make sure these mini-meals are 70% composed of protein, which will make you burn calories AND feel full with smaller portions.
If you do this right and get your timing down you will not ever feel cravings or hunger throughout the day, it really works.
5) Get a walk in – Some exercise is required to make your goal weight in time. I advise as much as possible, if you can do a few high-intensity cardiovascular sessions each week, by all means do it. If your time is more limited however instead try to get your a 30 minute walk in daily, following one of your mini-meals.
Walking after eating can help your body break down the food in a more effective manner, and it will keep your metabolism humming along as you work towards your target weight.
It’s Not That Difficult, You Can Do It