by Ed Yourdon
There are some fool-proof ways that can aid in bringing about weight loss in a short span of time. Here is the best way to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
1. Instead of eating 3 large meals, break it up into 6 small meals in a day. Smaller, more frequent meals keep your blood sugar stable and provide a steady source of energy, which in turn fuels your metabolism. Many of us who wonder how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks often forget this fundamental rule, because we have become conditioned to the routine of 3 meals a day. This needs to change to get the desired results while implementing this best way to lose weight.
2. Form an exercise routine yourself, or enroll for a gym membership. In an exercise program, make sure there is 7-10 minutes of warm up, 20-30 minutes of cardio, 20-30 minutes of weight training and 5-10 minutes of stretching exercises. Warm up is necessary, so don’t skip it. Warm up will help to circulate the blood throughout the body, and thus prepare your body for cardio and prevent any injuries. Then follow a cardio session of running, jumping with skip rope or any other cardio workout. Cardio will help to lose weight all over the body. The follow some weight training exercises to tone your body, and lose weight from areas which you find difficult to lose weight at. Finally end your workout with some stretching exercises.
3. Avoid high fat foods. HIgh fat content foods not only get stored as fat, they clog arteries and promote hypertension and heart disease. Avoid any weight loss system that pays no attention to fat consumption.
4. Shoot for six servings of whole grains each day. Makes sure you only count what is truly a whole grain. This increases complex carbohydrates, high fiber intake which reduces fat absorption and raises your metabolism, and helps fill your carbohydrate craving without adding simple carbs to the calorie count.
5. Research has proven the effectiveness of certain food items in fighting fat. These foods include almonds, soybean, eggs, lentils, fish, yogurt. Almonds are high in Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA), which can accelerate your metabolism. Also, almonds have high fiber content and the good fat (HDL) which satisfies appetite very soon. So you are less likely to have cravings and overeat. Eat a handful everyday. Eating eggs for breakfast makes you feel fuller for longer, so that you eat less at your next few meals. Calcium-rich fat-free yogurt can boost your body’s fat-burning mechanism, and accelerate weight loss. Lentils being high in protein and soluble fiber stabilize blood sugar levels. The end result is – a flatter tummy.
6. Only buy foods that fit this diet. If you buy foods for others in your home or for yourself that do not fit this diet, you will eat them. Manage your own weight loss system by carefully creating a list that fits your diet before hitting the store. Then only buy those items. Sorry, but no more twinkies.
7. Change the way you eat out. If you love to eat out, eliminating it from your lifestyle will make your weight loss system seem burdensome rather than freeing. Find a way to make eating out more healthy.