by Ed Yourdon
Obesity is an alarming condition and it calls for personal response by those concerned. You may take the challenge to lose weight with the help of suggested activities in order to promote fat loss the natural way. How to lose weight fast naturally? In order to achieve natural weight loss, it is necessary to lead an active lifestyle and choose low calorie foods as explained below.
1. Many times, our desire for food is not due to real hunger, but due to other several psychological factors. Hunger is the message of our organism to tell us that we need fuel, so if the desire for food is not due to hunger, the food will not make us feel better. On the contrary we will feel worse because of the extra unnecessary calories we will consume. It is also a not healthy habit because it does not offer anything and will help you destroy your weight loss efforts. Try to reduce the portions of your meals and increase their frequency. Notice after each meal if you feel bloat or tiredness so as to understand when you feel real hunger and when you eat because of other factors.
2. There is a good chance that the excess weight you’ve accumulated is the result of poor eating choices. Foods that are deep fried, processed and refined are loaded with calories and fat and have very few nutrients. Some examples of these foods are cheese fries, pizza, hot wings, burgers, doughnuts, candy, cakes and pies. If you want to lose weight, this stuff needs to go.
3. Add a variety of vegetable and fruits to the diet. Also, one can eat fish (salmon) and lean cuts of meat (skinless chicken) as they are low in fats and high in protein. A weight loss diet should be basically high in fat burning foods that contribute to drop those unwanted pounds naturally. Also, go for 5-6 meals smaller everyday, instead of 3 heavy meals. This type of diet plan helps to speed up metabolism, thereby helping to lose weight.
4. Cardio is an important component of your exercise regimen: it keeps your heart and blood vessels strong, can improve cholesterol levels, and is calorie-burning. But cardio alone is not the best way to lose weight. Why? If you only do cardio, youll likely burn some fat, but youll also lose water and muscle weight. Muscle is the most calorie-burning tissue in the body; therefore, if you drop pounds of muscle, your metabolism decreases. Over time, it will become harder to lose weight, and the decrease in metabolism almost always causes the weight to come back. So you do cardio and strength train to lose fat while building and/or maintaining your muscle mass.
5. Try to divide the calories you consume during the day in many small portions. Make sure that you consume as much as possible calories before noon, with the evening meal being the last time you eat in a day. This is not only good for your weight loss efforts but it is also a healthy habit because it gives enough time to your body to function the burn process properly.
6. Beverages are another culprit when it comes to excess body weight. Even in liquid form, calories are still calories. A good eating plan for fast weight loss would include the elimination of all beverages that are either sweetened or have calories. This would include soda, sweetened teas and juices, alcohol and highly sugared coffee drinks. Eliminate all such drinks if you are looking for quick weight loss.