Need to lose 10 pounds in the next 2 to 3 weeks? The fat loss techniques outlined in this article can help you lose up to 10 pounds in as little as 14 days. Forget about starving yourself and trying to make yourself spend 2 hours on the treadmill or elliptical machine each day. Also, don’t waste your money on expensive diet pills and “fat burners” that don’t really do very much in terms of real, healthy weight loss.
Follow these ten tips and you could easily be 10 lbs lighter in less than a month…
1. Boost your energy naturally. High energy makes it MUCH easier to lose weight fast. Take a few simple steps to increase your energy and you’ll increase your chances of fat loss success:
– Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night.
– Drink about 70 ounces of water per day.
– Avoid simple sugars, refined flours, trans fats, and fried foods.
– Drink green tea and/or yerba mate tea.
2. Get focused. Write down your goal and include a deadline. Something like “I will lose 10 pounds in a fast, healthy way by April 15th”. Read it to yourself at least 3 times a day. Focus on your goal at all times. Results will come much faster.
3. Get on a “clean-burning foods” diet. Eat only clean-burning foods that fill you up, give you energy, and help you lose weight naturally. The best examples are lean meats, fish, eggs, vegetables, raw fruits, nuts, and seeds. Avoid all processed foods as much as possible. Many people are able to lose 10 pounds in less than a month simply by cutting out all “white” sugars and flours from their diets!
4. Do interval-based exercise. Perform short, intense workouts that involve intervals: short bursts of high-intensity activity followed by brief rest periods. Do both full-body strength training and efficient cardio training. Choose only the best “compound” exercises and you’ll burn fat, lose pounds, and look better fast!