by Ed Yourdon
Many people looking to quickly lose belly fat will typically focus on some sort of fad diet or new diet pill that just came out. So to prevent all the pregnancy and beer belly comments from following you around I’m going to show you how to lose belly fat in 1 week and keep it off for good.
1. Sweeten the things you must have like coffee or tea with Truvia, Stevia or Xylosweet. The no sugar thing is heavily throughout the belly fat cure diet.
2. Learning new, healthy eating habits is one of the first steps to take when you want to lose belly fat. There is no way to truly lose weight in only certain areas of your body. If you want to lose fat, it has to be reduced over your whole body which will result in it eventually being removed from your stomach area
3. Another great tip to lose belly fat in one week is going to be to do a combination of metabolic resistance training in addition to the healthy dieting. Metabolic resistance training is basically a method of training that using total body strength training in addition to high intensity interval training. This basically means you’re lifting heavier weights in exercises that require many muscle groups and joints. The interval training part essentially means you must train at a much higher intensity than what you normally do, but the good part is that you don’t have to train nearly as long as you used to.
4. Secondly, complex carbohydrates make things easier. I mean, eat products like whole grains, vegetables, beans or lentils rather than the refined carbohydrates such as white bread and cereals. They are healthier and will help you burn fat faster. They release glucose slowly, making it easier for the body to process it. More so, they will help make your skin and hair better.
5. Bread isn’t completely out in the belly fat cure diet, so for lunch you can have things with wheat. A chicken sandwich is fine. Remember no condiments with sugar. pickles on the sandwich is fine. And softdrinks like Zevia have NO sugars and are healthy for you-made with Stevia from South America.
6. When your body is deprived of those nutrients, it starts holding on to what it has stored and metabolism slows. This makes it harder to lose any weight at all. Eat five to six small meals and snacks a day rather than a few large meals. This helps you maintain a higher metabolic rate, burning more calories even when you are not exercising.
7. The sugar in fruit is going to spike your insulin levels and this is going to put your body into fat storing mode. When you think about it too, we didn’t have access to fruits throughout the year so why should we keep taking them in when we aren’t supposed to? But be sure to eat as much green vegetables as you want during the week to blast your stomach fat. This includes broccoli, spinach, brussel sprouts and cabbage.