by Ed Yourdon
Everybody has different places & amounts of fat deposition. To burn them from areas like arms & thighs is a hard job. It requires intensive fat burning. Taking the right diet would help you lose this flab and tone your body in total. But it would not facilitate ‘spot reduction’ for any part of the body. Usually one faces genetic problems in losing fat from the arms. Those who have more fat deposited in this area, they would need more time and more patience to work it out.
How to Lose Fat From Arms
· Basic Aerobic Exercises:In order to loosen up the flab on the arms, one must initiate with some exercises that would tone them. Simultaneously, you should take up the diet that helps you reduce the stored fat. The best way to start on with the process is basic aerobic exercises. These help you reduce these love handles within 4 to 5 weeks.
· Single Joint Movements: Another toning exercise for the arms is the single joint movements. These include the tricep kick backs & curls. They directly focus on the tricep & bicep muscles.
· Weight Loss: As the total body fat percentage gets decreased, it eventually decreases the cells around the arms as well. You may take up some weight loss diet and once you have lost some pounds, start on with the toning exercises. Relying only on spot reduction to lose fat from the arms may not be quite advisable.
· Balanced diet: Taking a balanced & healthy diet is always helpful. Avoid saturated & sugary foods. Take as much fruits & vegetables as you can. Take fiber rich food that helps you lose fat from the arms. You may go for acai berry diet as well. It is a wonder fruit that helps you lose weight naturally. This fruits has no side effects and it provides you all the essential nutrients required for your body. It is worth mentioning here that this fruit also helps in getting rid of the cellulite stored around the arms
· Other Exercises: Some other workouts helpful in this regard are strength training (using barbells, dumbbells or cables) and push ups.