by Ed Yourdon
Okay my friend, if you want to finally lose belly fat and those annoying love handles in 2 weeks, Well, take just a couple of minutes out of your hectic day to read on and learn more about the best diet to melt away stubborn midsection fat incredibly fast, easy, and permanently!
1. Leave the sugars alone. This may sound like a no brainer, but generally the body stores sugar as fat. And sugar is first stored as fat and at a higher rate around the mid section. So stay away from processed sugars to successfully do the belly fat cure diet.
2. reducing the amount of processed, highly refined foods. This includes pastas, breads, soda and fruit juices. Healthy eating habits rather than fad diets will help you lose the weight permanently. This means incorporating lean meats, whole fruits and vegetables and low-fat dairy into your daily eating routine.
3. The truth of the matter is that you can’t effective spot reduce fat on your body. The real secret is going to be is to completely eliminate all junk foods from your diet. This is going to include white carbohydrates such as bread and rice because they’ll cause inflammation in your body. Focus on getting the majority of your food intake from healthy sources such as lean proteins, green vegetables, nuts, legumes and by drinking lots of water so you can lose belly fat fast.
4. Make sure you have a balanced meal. This way your body will get all the nutrients it needs and will not bother to absorb fats. Drink eight to ten glasses of water. More so, the best snacks are fruits, and not chips or sodas. Go for herbal teas rather than coffee or black tea. Consumption of green tea for belly fat loss is another great option. A balanced diet contains all the nutrients, salads, fruits, juices and adequate water.
5. Do the carb swap. The biggest part of the belly fat diet is swapping good carbs for bad carbs. Of course, bad carbs are the white flours and pastas. The belly fat cure diet relies on the substitution. In fact the good carbs actually help release toxins and extra waste that the bad carbs have caused.
6. The exercise in a specific area may build up muscles in that area, but it will not reduce fat in a specific area. A mix of cardio, interval training and full body exercises in addition to a healthy diet is the best and safest way to lose weight and get rid of fat. If you want to be successful with your belly fat diet it is important to eat enough of the right foods as well. It may sound contrary to what you have heard, but it’s true. Your body needs nutrients to continue to burn fat.