In jargon language, when daily calorie intake surpasses that of calories expelled, the excess calorie consumption gets stored as fat deposits in different tissues of the body. This deposition of excess fat eventually leads to increase in weight. Many people choose to take over the counter diet pills to lose weight, and there are even lots of natural over the counter products that can be used to lose weight. However, there are also a few natural remedies that are known for helping with weight loss. Follow these steps to lose weight for free fast.
1. Water helps you lose weight fast for free since you rarely pay for water anywhere. When you do, it is cheap. Water flushes your system of toxins released from burned fat. Water helps purge your system. Water fills your stomach and hydrates your body so that it stops sending hunger signals. Make it your goal to drink at least 8 large glasses of water a day. Fill a pitcher for water just for you and keep it in the fridge. Make yourself drink it before you go to bed each day.
2. When people start eating fatty foods like pizzas, hamburgers, pastries or fried foods, the calorie count rises sharply. Thus, the efficacy of exercises to lose weight reduces considerably and it may take a long time before one experiences substantial weight loss. So, those in a hurry to lose weight should ensure that these unhealthy foods are not included in their weight loss diet. Add a variety of vegetable and fruits to the diet. Also, one can eat fish (salmon) and lean cuts of meat (skinless chicken) as they are low in fats and high in protein. A weight loss diet should be basically high in fat burning foods that contribute to drop those unwanted pounds naturally. Also, go for 5-6 meals smaller everyday, instead of 3 heavy meals. This type of diet plan helps to speed up metabolism, thereby helping to lose weight.
3. Detoxification is a way of reducing weight instantly in the modern world. Detoxification is a process which serves in cleansing the vital parts of the body like liver, digestive system, etc., from the harmful chemicals and toxins, thus aiding weight loss.
4. Fill up on beans. The beneficial side effect of consuming beans is the long-term effect they have of curbing your appetite. Besides the fact that they are good for you, beans can keep you feeling full up to four hours. Dine on a lunch of bean soup; chock full of fresh vegetables and you’ll be satisfied until dinnertime. Don’t add more than a pinch of sugar to your beans to alleviate gassiness.
5. Radically increase your aerobic exercise. If you increase heavy weigh lifting you may actually add weight to your body. Some weight will likely be added in the form of muscle, but you want that muscle to be lean rather than bulky. Give us TV and internet surfing for a while. Devote all of that time to exercising and increasing your physical fitness. Lean muscle mass will burn calories even when you are resting. Every weight loss program has to increase your activity.