How Fast Can You Lose Weight

Do you know that when you lose weight, you apparently do not lose fats only, but you will lose muscle and water as well? Generally, studies show that in weight reduction diet, the average percentage of body fat that will be eliminated is 75% fat and 25% muscle. Most of this percentage is likely to be more water, thus body fat has contains approximately 50% water. Take note that, the total percentage of our body weight comprises of 75% water, and that is a fact. Therefore, how can you lose weight quickly then?

Well, you must probably know what the big problem of your weight is now. Before starting, let us first acquaint ourselves on the mechanism of our body. Each of us has altering speed on how our body loses those extra pounds in our whole system. Actually, every individual differs on its speed to reduce weight. The factors that may influence such speed are the weight, diet and lifestyle, intensity of activity, health and genes, metabolism and the exposure of stress. That is why, you now realize why you kept on wondering, why others have better results than you do, even having the same diet procedures. Queries like, How can I lose weight quickly, cannot be fully determined as to how your body system reacts on the diet approach you might be adopting.

Apparently, here are some fundamental strategies to gain rapid weight loss:

What is the maximum weight you can lose? Your body contains water most of it, so it is possible to lose up to 20 pounds per week but definitely it will just recover right after eating normally.

What will be the utmost fat you can lose? The most that an overweight individual can lose fat is 3 to 4 pounds per week normally; those who can actually achieve this are the overweight. An average person though, loses about 1 to 1.5 pounds in a week.

Why you cannot lose more weight? The bodies of the human beings are not meant to lose weight. Typically, they are designed for survival. So accept it that it is not good to eat excessively because reducing weight is beyond normal. Lessening your caloric intake, leads to weight loss plateau, so take your time then, it will not happen overnight anyway.

Abrupt loss of weight is not advisable, may it thru surgery, supplement or unhealthy diet; this only leads to health risks, and can answer how you can lose weight quickly but the safety of such cannot be guaranteed. The consequences are usually: Appearance of loose skin that tends to shrink, Gallstone abnormality and weight regain.

Leave a Comment