Weight loss is a struggle for many people. Jobs require people to work odd hours, busy schedules keep families from sitting down together at the dinner table, and fast food restaurants tempt us with cheap and tasty foods. Obesity is a problem in this country that continues to get worse year after year. There are ways to lose weight even if you have the worst work schedule in the world, or you are a taxi service for family events. The key steps in learning how to lose weight fast are: keeping track of what you eat, cutting out the problem foods and beverages, and sticking to an exercise plan.
Read more on how can Loose Weight and Cellulite Treatment and also visit on Best Vitamins for Weight Loss
Easy Ways to Lose Weight in 2 Weeks
1. Beware scale obsession – weight should come off slowly – a half pound to one pound a week – as a result of cutting junk calories while fueling your body properly for the next workout and recovery. Think of your body as a high performance engine – raise the octane of the fuel you use and stop filling when the tank is full.
2. To lose weight in 2 weeks, you have to cut down on the junk foods (not completely), stop eating out and drink less sugary drinks, including the diet kinds.
3. Eat more fresh wholesome foods and whole grain products. It’s simply the best and loaded with the essential fiber to keep you satisfied longer. The simple rule is, try to get in 2 serves of fruits and 5 serves of veggies a day.
4. Make it a point each day to include a good habit like drinking one less can of coke or eating one more serve of fruit.
5. Eat 6 healthy mini meals a day to keep your stomach satisfied. The key here is eat in controlled portions and never go for that second serve or a super size meal. Stick to the 1 plate rule to keep your calorie intake at bay.
6. Even ‘bad foods’ can be good, in ‘moderation’. The keys are portion size and cooking method. Juicy, tender cuts of steak are fatty, but are fine to eat if you trim the lard before cooking, or grill it so excess fat can drip away. As for easy guideline on portions, always eat less steak than you would chicken.
7. No matter what you’ve eaten, take note of how your body feels after a meal, rather than how you think you should feel. If you’re still hungry later in the day, treat yourself to a piece of sweet in season fruit rather than a sugar filled snack or dessert. Then go ahead and pat yourself on the back.
8. Food is not the enemy. Food powers your brain and your muscles; without it, you’ll lose your energy soon. If you missed a midday meal, eat a piece of fresh fruit or a handful of whole wheat crackers before you head for the gym.
9. How many of us slip chips and chocolate into our trolley for emergencies? It’s vital to stop buying junk if you want to stop eating junk! Be strong and avoid purchasing extra snacks. You’ll notice that both your grocery bill and snacking habits will start decreasing. If the foods aren’t there, you can’t eat them!
10. Your favorite exercise – only better – daily walker? Seasoned swimmer? You get kudos for your commitment, but you maybe short changing yourself. As you become more accustomed to your favorite activity, you burn fewer calories. This doesn’t mean you have to ditch your go to exercise – just mix it up. As your fitness improves, increase the intensity levels to challenge your body (but train with in your limits). Look at jogging 100 yards followed by another hundred yards of walking, rinse and repeat. It’s a great way to jolt the body’s metabolism.