Any health practitioner will tell you that a healthy weight loss is 2 lbs. a week. That’s the kind of weight loss you can maintain. I consider a weight loss tip to be anything that could in any way be helpful to a person looking to lose weight. It could have something to do with your diet plan or workout program, or maybe just the mental aspect of weight loss such as staying motivated and sticking to your diet. The healthiest way to lose weight is to follow general food preferences and substitute high-energy foods for lower fat varieties in order to lower energy intake in a sensible, yet effective manner. Exercise is also the key but it’s important to choose an exercise that will suit the individual fitness levels and requirements.
1. One of the simplest ways that will help you to lose weight quickly is to eat six small meals a day. Rather than calling this a 6 meals a day diet, I would say that it is healthy to eat regularly and in small amounts. This is because when you eat large meals at a time with huge gaps of time between them, then the body takes up as much energy as it needs from these meals and then converts the rest to fat. This only becomes worse if you have a sweet tooth that you satiate immediately after a meal, because whatever extra you eat after a meal, almost all of it lands up on your belly! So, instead eat small, frequent meals, starting your day with high carbohydrate food and then slowly, by the end of the day, eating only fruits.
2. Don’t Starve. One of the myths about crash dieting is that the less you eat, the more weight you will lose. Crash diets cause the body to burn excess glycogen, the material used for water storage, so again, the main cause of weight loss is from lack of water. These types of diets ignore proper nutrition, so vitamin and mineral deficiencies are a major risk. The strain this type of diet puts on the body is linked to liver damage, heart attack and stroke.
3. eat slower. The faster you finish your food, the more likely you are to eat extra food. Chew slowly. Put your fork down after every mouthful. Take a minute break in the middle of eating. Take smaller bites. Drink water before/during eating so you get full faster. Instead of starting off with your full serving amount, take half a serving and then go back for seconds. Use smaller plates. Etc., etc., etc..
4. For rapid natural weight loss, eat a high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet. Eat only lean meats along with fish and chicken. Reduce vegetable and fruit intake as these contain sugars that will be stored in fat cells. Carbs are the first in line to fuel exercise, then fats. With a high-protein diet, no carbs or sugars can be utilized as energy to fuel a workout. Current fat stores will be tapped into and burned during exercise so fat loss will be more immediate.
5. Working out is obviously an important part of weight loss. And, the best way to stick to your workout is to turn your workout into something that just gets done without really thinking about it. Make it a regular part of your life. You know how you just know to brush your teeth after you wake up? In that same way you should just know to workout. It needs to become part of your normal routine. The best way to accomplish this is to workout at the same times, on the same days.